Friday, 25 September 2009

Roads are back to normal


The road coming south out of Rhayader is open again.

The last 3 days have been very difficult for our visitors but a surprising number of folk have managed to get here despite the road closed signs beginning some 13 miles out from here.

The kites are now coming in very quickly with a few taking food as I put out the first shovel full of meat.

I had made things more difficult for myself here a couple of days ago as I bought diesel instead of petrol for the generator that runs our 3 phase meat chopper..
This led to my having to cut up meat by hand today, but I should have the generator back in place tomorrow following out local garage sorting out this home made problem..
I'll be more careful in future!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I had the great privilege of visiting your farm on Wednesday 23rd Sept 09 and witnessing the most spectacular display of wild birds feeding. It was truly the best experience you could ever wish for and we would like to say thank you for the opportunity. We thoroughly enjoyed the farm trail and wished we could have spent more time there. Well done to everyone involved with all the hard work you put into making the farm a great place to visit. Brenda and Laurie Thompson, Upton, Wirral, Merseyside

    ReplyDelete